Apartment Rentals in Rochester, NY
South Wedge, Park Ave and Monroe Ave areas

Call to schedule an appointment

What if I want to contest the list of damages made to my apartment?

If you think the itemized list of damages made to your apartment is wrong (for whatever reason). Please send us a written request stating exactly what you think is wrong. We are happy to investigate your claim. Please don’t call us —it takes time to diligently investigate your concerns and we cannot do it while you wait. It is much better to generate a paper-trail and send us a simple note.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply